WASC is dedicated to all aspects of embedded vision systems, smart camera networks, smart imagers and vision chips. The purpose of this workshop is to create a place to share experiences and concerns while presenting the latest advances and work in progress. The setup is rather informal in order to foster discussions and promote collaboration between researchers from complementary disciplines.
WASC is an event of the ITN ACHIEVE European project. WASC 2019 will be held at INSA Rennes (France), on July 1-2 2019.
After Clermont-Ferrand (France) in 2012, Sevilla (Spain) in 2013, Pisa (Italy) in 2014, Santiago de Compostela (Spain) in 2015, Dijon (France) in 2016, Córdoba (Spain) in 2017, Coimbra (Portugal) in 2018, this new edition is organised by Institut National des Sciences Appliquées (INSA) in Rennes (France). WASC 2019 is an H2020 MSCA ACHIEVE-ITN event.
Organisers : Maxime Pelcat, Muriel Pressigout, and Karol Desnos from IETR, UMR CNRS 6164 and INSA Rennes;
Local Arrangements : Corinne Calo, IETR, UMR 6164 and INSA Rennes;
The Advisory Board is composed by:
- François Berry from Institut Pascal, Clermont-Ferrand (France)
- Victor Brea from CiTIUS-USC, Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
- Richard Kleihorst from Naluri, Belgium & Ghent University (Belgium)
- Dominique Ginhac from Univ. Bourgogne Franche-Comté at Dijon (France)
- Ricardo Carmona-Galán from Instituto de Microelectrónica de Sevilla, CSIC-Univ. Sevilla (Spain)
- Helder Araújo from University of Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)